All candidates who choose Obafemi Awolowo University as university of first choice and/or second choice and who scored 200 and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
Candidates are required to upload their digital passports photographs online.
The 2013 post-utme screening exercise of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, will take place on Saturday July 13th, 2013 by 12 noon in various centers at Ile-Ife. All candidates are expected to be seated by 12:00 noon.
The candidate should register online on eportal.oauife.edu.ng. To register, each candidate will require a scratch card available at a sum of N2000 (Two-thousand Naira Only) though a N350 charge may also apply, making it N2350. Reports from the institution also suggest that candidates will also need to purchase result checking cards at the rate of N3,350. Bringing it to a total cost of N5,700.
1. You are required to complete the Application Form online. Your Digital Passport Photograph and UTME Result slip are required to fill the Application Form.
Reports from the institution suggest that you don''t need to upload picture, your JAMB picture is already on the portal except if you had a problem with uploading picture in the Jamb registration. All your information are there including your subjects and scores. You will just supply your phone number and the Bank branch.
If you''re uploading your photo, Please note that any Digital Passport Photograph size greater than 50 KB will be rejected and the format for the Digital Passport MUST be in JPG .
2. You are required to print three copies of the Application Form. Ensure that it contains your FORM NO, NAMES, SCREENING CENTRE and PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH before you print. The three copies will be used as follows:
- Bring 1st copy to your Screening Centre
- If you are finally admitted, bring the 2nd copy for Registration on resumption.
- Keep the 3rd copy for your own record.
3. The DATE for the SCREENING EXERCISE is Saturday, JULY 13, 2013 at exactly 12 noon. Candidates are expected to be seated latest by 10 am..
Please bring the following for the Screening:
- HB Pencil
- Original UTME Result. To get your copy of this, click here and follow the instructions.
- Post UTME Application/Registration Form showing your Passport Photograph.
LIST OF BANKS AND CONTACT PERSONS FOR PURCHASE OF SCRATCH CARDS, Names of Bank, Contact Person, STATES Locations / Branches
- ZENITH BANK Femi 08180915535 LAGOS OYO OSUN ONDO OGUN Allen Branch I, 5 Allen Avenue, Ikeja Allen Branch II, 64 Allen Avenue, Ikeja. Ibadan (Dugbe, Bodija branches) Ile-Ife, OAU Campus, Osogbo, Ilesa Akure Abeokuta
- First Bank Lanre 08034834883 OSUN OYO LAGOS Ile-Ife IBADAN (Agodi branch, U.I branch, Iwo Road branch, Bank Road Branch Ikeja Industrial branch Allen Avenue branch Marina branch Ogba branch. OSUN STATE: OSOGBO (Station Road, Oke-Fia, Gbongan Road, OSUN STATE: ILESA (Isokun Branch) OSUN STATE: EDE OSUN STATE: ILE-IFE (Lagere branch, OAU Branch) KWARA: Ilorin main branch ONDO STATE: Akure main branch ONDO STATE: Ondo branch
- OAU Microfinance Awoyemi 08060241738 OSUN Ile-Ife
- Olofin Microfinance OSUN Ile-Ife
- Mainstreet Solomon 08023243066 OSUN OAUTHC, Ile-Ife
- Ecobank Adenike 08063286474 OSUN OYO LAGOS ILE-IFE, OAU Campus, OSOGBO (Opposite Fakunle High Sch), ILESA (Ita-Balogun) IBADAN (MKO Abiola Way, Challenge) ALAUSA (IPM Road, Good Sheperd House, Alausa Ikeja
- Wema Bank Agbaje 08073949984 OSUN OAU Ile-Ife, Modakeke
- Skye Bank Dipo 08091154462 OSUN OYO LAGOS Ile-Ife, OAU Campus
- UBA Wale 08030666911 OSUN OYO OAU Campus, Modakeke - Ile-Ife Ibadan
- Stanbic/IBTC Abimbola 08079830200 OSUN Ile-Ife
- Union Bank OSUN OYO ILE-IFE: Lagere OSOGBO: Gbongan Road ILESA: Enuwa Square IBADAN: Dugbe
Once the scratch cards are purchased, the candidate should register online on eportal.oauife.edu.ng. If the portal is difficult to open right now, you can try again later.